Tie ups with vendors for Ecommerce website
I want to make tie ups with vendors so that they can sell their products on my E-Commerce website.
Can I just send them email with contract and receive response email as Agreed? Is that legally sufficient?
Also, is there any simple format for such an agreement?
You can send emails to your client but agreement has to be signed in person by the parties.For further assistance you can contact us further. Further agreements has to be drafted appropriately covering your interests.
Advocate Purvi ShahMalad West, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Provided money to consultancy for job. No job yet.
- Rent Issue if i did not pay rent for a month
- Can I ask for reimbursement of service tax paid to government
- Playing Online Poker on foreign poker company
- How to get mutual divorce within 5 months of marriage