×

quesProcedure and guidelines for filing of suit

I Have filed a compliant against builder in consumer court,and filing of affidavit is completed.The opposite party has also filed written argument.Is it necessary for me to file Written argument?what if i dont file written argument? regards

• ansIt is good to have the written arguments on the records of the court, as these are considered by the court while the order is drafted. I suggest you file the written arguments and also present the same personally or through your lawyer.

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

Gandhinagar, Bangalore

• ansIt is always better to file written arguments. When the Judge pronounce the order they get a first hand knowledge of your submission.

Having said that, it is not mandatory to file written arguments and oral arguments is sufficient which you can advance on the date it is fixed for arguments.

Advocate Abheek Saha

RMV II stage, Bangalore

• ansDear Querist,
    Filing written arguments is always good because it is on record, when u argue orally there is a probability that the Judge can forget some points this is because the arguments take place on one day the Judgment may be posted after 2 or 3 weeks. Even if the judge misses some points he can refer the written arguments and observe that in the judgment.
    Pratap

Advocate Pratap Kumar

Madiwala, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only