Procedure and guidelines for filing of suit
I Have filed a compliant against builder in consumer court,and filing of affidavit is completed.The opposite party has also filed written argument.Is it necessary for me to file Written argument?what if i dont file written argument? regards
It is good to have the written arguments on the records of the court, as these are considered by the court while the order is drafted. I suggest you file the written arguments and also present the same personally or through your lawyer.
Advocate Ayantika MondalGandhinagar, Bangalore
It is always better to file written arguments. When the Judge pronounce the order they get a first hand knowledge of your submission.
Having said that, it is not mandatory to file written arguments and oral arguments is sufficient which you can advance on the date it is fixed for arguments.
Advocate Abheek SahaBytaranyapura, Bangalore
Filing written arguments is always good because it is on record, when u argue orally there is a probability that the Judge can forget some points this is because the arguments take place on one day the Judgment may be posted after 2 or 3 weeks. Even if the judge misses some points he can refer the written arguments and observe that in the judgment.
Advocate Pratap KumarMadiwala, Bangalore
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i get my OBC certificate?
- Procedure for sale of joint property
- Sister's husband harassed her after marriage what can be done
- Seek divorce from wife due to infertility and incompatability issues.
- Forceful retention of govt. quarter after retirement by wife