Finance company made false promises for loan. Where to complain?
A financing company promised to provide me loan at 4% if i took a policy from them and mortgaged it to them. Thereafter taking the policy they again told me take another policy regarding some TDS issue. I believe they provided me false promises and now they have not provided me the loan. Where can i complain about it? What should i do?
We will have to examine the policy. However in the meantime, we suggest you to file a police complaint at the nearest policy station.
Further, through a lawyer you should immediately send a legal notice.
You can file a case in the district consumer forum of your state. Ensure you consult a lawyer.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can father's property be attached for recovery of gold of my wife?
- How can i get the room renamed from fathers name to my name.
- wife cheating on husband case
- Can girl complaint about forceful conversion of religion for marriage
- Is license required to screen hindi movies in office premises