quesFinance company made false promises for loan. Where to complain?

A financing company promised to provide me loan at 4% if i took a policy from them and mortgaged it to them. Thereafter taking the policy they again told me take another policy regarding some TDS issue. I believe they provided me false promises and now they have not provided me the loan. Where can i complain about it? What should i do?

  • ans

    We will have to examine the policy. However in the meantime, we suggest you to file a police complaint at the nearest policy station.

    Further, through a lawyer you should immediately send a legal notice.

  • ansYou can file a case in the district consumer forum of your state. Ensure you consult a lawyer.

    Advocate Dhruv Suri

      Barakhamba Road, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to say sir that I wanted a ticket from delhi ti gorakhpur, so…

Dear sir/ma'am, I had paid 2 lakhs to book a flat in nalasopara west now…
My company is registered in Allahabad (UP) and provides online admission service on "First come…
I have got a notice from the lawyer for not paying my data card bill..The…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly