×

quesFinance company made false promises for loan. Where to complain?

A financing company promised to provide me loan at 4% if i took a policy from them and mortgaged it to them. Thereafter taking the policy they again told me take another policy regarding some TDS issue. I believe they provided me false promises and now they have not provided me the loan. Where can i complain about it? What should i do?

We will have to examine the policy. However in the meantime, we suggest you to file a police complaint at the nearest policy station.

Further, through a lawyer you should immediately send a legal notice.

• ansYou can file a case in the district consumer forum of your state. Ensure you consult a lawyer.

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi