Corruption in a bank how to complaint against them
Can I report a systematically driven multifaceted series of financial scams going on in a Govt. owned Bank in its CMS operations at Mumbai to The Honorable Chief Justice of India via email or by registered post for giving directions to CAG/RBI/CBI or any agency / body he thinks fit for an independent thorough inquiry? The scams were reported by an officer of CMS to the DMD & CVO of the Bank in Feb. 2012 along with the Audit Report containing serious observations of the Audit conducted in Jan. 2012 and certain other lapses. The DMD handed over charge of Audit / Compliance / HRD & RTI to the ED under whose regime the scams took place in CMS. This posting was not only surprising but also was in violation of RBI guidelines on Risk / Compliance & Frauds. Repeated reminders / alerts by the Whistleblower to its MD & CEO, DMD, CVC, FMO yielded no results because all the while Bank misguided / misreported the regulators.
You can file Criminal Case in Criminal Court or also in Consumer Forum through your lawyer under different grounds according to penal law.
For details Contact me.
Wish you a happy Diwali,
Advocate Mayur SarodeDistrict and Sessions Court, Nashik
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Jurisdiction for filing divorce case
- Last owner sold land to many buyers now police filed FIR against us
- FIR filed against me. What should I do? Insepctor not appearing.
- How to obtain legal heir certificate
- Wife being tortured by husband and in-laws for dowry, please advise