quesCorruption in a bank how to complaint against them

Can I report a systematically driven multifaceted series of financial scams going on in a Govt. owned Bank in its CMS operations at Mumbai to The Honorable Chief Justice of India via email or by registered post for giving directions to CAG/RBI/CBI or any agency / body he thinks fit for an independent thorough inquiry? The scams were reported by an officer of CMS to the DMD & CVO of the Bank in Feb. 2012 along with the Audit Report containing serious observations of the Audit conducted in Jan. 2012 and certain other lapses. The DMD handed over charge of Audit / Compliance / HRD & RTI to the ED under whose regime the scams took place in CMS. This posting was not only surprising but also was in violation of RBI guidelines on Risk / Compliance & Frauds. Repeated reminders / alerts by the Whistleblower to its MD & CEO, DMD, CVC, FMO yielded no results because all the while Bank misguided / misreported the regulators.

  • ansDear Sir/Madam,

    You can file Criminal Case in Criminal Court or also in Consumer Forum through your lawyer under different grounds according to penal law.

    For details Contact me.

    Wish you a happy Diwali,

    Thank you

    Advocate Mayur Sarode

      District and Sessions Court, Nashik

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, Consumer Court judge has replied that opoosite party address is not available. But on…

Filed a complaint in the consumer court myself. I wanted to know that, is video…

I paid some money to an agency to get me a job. I paid 25K…
I am buying a Resale flat in Pune. The Broker / Owner is asking for…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly