A katha provided for flat but no OC . Is this a safe buy in Bangalore
I have come across a case where the flat have given A katha but the OC is missing. Is this a safe buy? Or can there be any complications which can happen at a later stage? There is no extra floor added by the builder (G+4 as per plan) but looks like fire engine cannot pass through the whole area because of the transformer and hence NOC from them is missing is what builder says. Party hall and gym functions in the basement. The construction was over by early 2014.
One cannot just give a fair opinion based on the immovable property's A Khatha or from revenue documents. Every person should thoroughly check all the Original common Title documents copies inorder you understand the title to the entire property.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
Hi sir/madam, No safe. if original copy (O.C) is missing you have to give police complaint and taken endorsement from the police and give the add in local news paper as public notice and on these basis you have to apply for the duplicate copy for the same. It is procedure to get the original copy of duplicate copy of the document which is missing. If you having the same you have to avoid future problems.
Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal JadhavKamakshipalya, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheque bounce against builder how to proceed
- What are the legal requirements before buying a resale property
- Judgment for photos in place of articles
- judges reserve their decision for future
- If a person is not staying in society can they be elected us members