quesA katha provided for flat but no OC . Is this a safe buy in Bangalore

I have come across a case where the flat have given A katha but the OC is missing. Is this a safe buy? Or can there be any complications which can happen at a later stage? There is no extra floor added by the builder (G+4 as per plan) but looks like fire engine cannot pass through the whole area because of the transformer and hence NOC from them is missing is what builder says. Party hall and gym functions in the basement. The construction was over by early 2014.

• ansOne cannot just give a fair opinion based on the immovable property's A Khatha or from revenue documents. Every person should thoroughly check all the Original common Title documents copies inorder you understand the title to the entire property.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• ansHi sir/madam, No safe. if original copy (O.C) is missing you have to give police complaint and taken endorsement from the police and give the add in local news paper as public notice and on these basis you have to apply for the duplicate copy for the same. It is procedure to get the original copy of duplicate copy of the document which is missing. If you having the same you have to avoid future problems.

Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

Kamakshipalya, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only