quesA katha provided for flat but no OC . Is this a safe buy in Bangalore

I have come across a case where the flat have given A katha but the OC is missing. Is this a safe buy? Or can there be any complications which can happen at a later stage? There is no extra floor added by the builder (G+4 as per plan) but looks like fire engine cannot pass through the whole area because of the transformer and hence NOC from them is missing is what builder says. Party hall and gym functions in the basement. The construction was over by early 2014.

  • ansOne cannot just give a fair opinion based on the immovable property's A Khatha or from revenue documents. Every person should thoroughly check all the Original common Title documents copies inorder you understand the title to the entire property.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • ansHi sir/madam, No safe. if original copy (O.C) is missing you have to give police complaint and taken endorsement from the police and give the add in local news paper as public notice and on these basis you have to apply for the duplicate copy for the same. It is procedure to get the original copy of duplicate copy of the document which is missing. If you having the same you have to avoid future problems.

    Advocate Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav

      Kamakshipalya, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

MAK has taken money from customer and acknowledgement provided of Rs. 25,122 (Exhibit I) ,while…
I have owned iphone6s on 5th sept 2016 from july 2017 i have visited the…
After filing of a petition in the consumer forum, a response has been received from…
Sir, I had booked a flat three years back and entire booking amount of 5…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly