liability towards cheque paid to a third party
What is the liability of a person towards a 3rd party whose cheque has been used by a second party to make payment towards purchase of a property.
Kindly state detailed facts of your case . If the 3rd party is a financier and you have obtained funds from him to purchase property the loan has to be repaid.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Self acquired property by grandfather.
- Mother sold property but incomplete sale deed they took possession
- what is the procedure for filing divorce and get child custody
- Can sister's interfere in trust made by father. They are not members.
- What is the procedure to change DOB in SSC marksheet