liability towards cheque paid to a third party
What is the liability of a person towards a 3rd party whose cheque has been used by a second party to make payment towards purchase of a property.
Kindly state detailed facts of your case . If the 3rd party is a financier and you have obtained funds from him to purchase property the loan has to be repaid.
Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to marry a foreigner. Can we have citizenship of both countries?
- Wish to open a garment business. Want information regarding copyright?
- Tenant not paid rent for 2 months and not vacating the house
- Defamation aganist my wife and in-laws
- Me and my wife are in govt job how to get posted in same district