Wife died and made a will want to probate it

my wife died on 13.3.15 in hospital and made will on 11.3.15,dully attested by 2 independent witness and doctor.what is the procedure to probate the will now. what is court fee in saket court delhi and lawyer fee and time reqired for probate.please contact at.

It's very important to get the will probated.... It has to be presented before the District Judge. Then the the District judge will ensure that the will is genuine or not and then accordingly grant probate.... The fee is negotiable..... For more you can contact me

A wil is not required to be probated in Delhi. As per law, in Delhi you are not required to take probate on a Will. You may directly go for executing the will as per it's contents. Being a beneficiary of the will, you may present the will before concerned authorities and proceed with it.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

To get the will probated. You would have to file a probate petition before the district judge. A nominal amount of ₹25 is affixed at the time of of presentation of petition before the judge and remaining Court fee is determined on the basis of circle rate of the property to be paid at the time of final order and because you haven't mentioned the area and the circle rate of the property(s) it is impossible to tell you the court fee payable.