What documents are needed to change the will

i want to know my father made will and do register they want to change the will which document need

For changing will ur father have to cancel the original will and than he can register the new one as he need original will, I'd proof of ur father and 2 witness I'd proof and person who have signed before .

no and date of old will, any body who made will which register or not cand change,alter , modification ., cancil any time in his life time having sound mind.and giving free consent .in codicil of will no dovument are required other than prove himself as identify

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers