Legal procedure to obtain copy of will to deed property to wife

I have a small property in Ahmednagar Taluka , Maharastra I am a Christian Now settled in Australia. I have recently been diagnosed with terminal Cancer and want a copy of a will to deed this property to my wife

You have to make a will and for this you can contact me for drafting will.

Sir,
Sorry to hear about your health. You should immediately engage a lawyer and draft a will in respect of your property in favour of your wife.

Please make sure you do the following:
1. You appoint an executor of the will;
2. You register the will along with a seal.

Please find a link of a sample will.
http://www.advocatekhoj.com/library/agreements/will/2.php

http://www.advocatekhoj.com/library/agreements/will/1.php

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

You need to get the will drafted from a good lawyer and trasfer the rights to your wife ior better make a gift deed in favour of your wife ....for any further clarifications please contact to explain the terms in details