×

Can a registered will be revoked?

Can v revoke a registered last will n testament which my cousin has created in favour of his friend's son. My cousin is a Muslim age 79 yrs. Pl advice method n procedure for the same. Thanks

if your cousin is alive only than can the will and testament can be revoke . if he is dead than it is not possible. its his will only he can revoke the will if he alive not any one else. yo can contest the will if it goes for probate. contact for futher help

Registered will can be revoked, if your cousin who is 79 years is alive, then he has to make a new will.
you can contact me for drafting of will and registration.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Advocate Riddhi Shah
Borivali East, Mumbai
Advocate Namrata Jayakar
Churchgate, Mumbai
Advocate Saurabh Dalal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

Yes of course you can revoke it. Any one who has executed registered will can revoke or cancel it by exciting another registered will. In second will you can specifically mentioned that the earlier will is revoked. But subsequent will must be register .