Boyfriend is asking for an agreement on stamp in relationship

28-Mar-2023 (In Wills / Trusts Law)
My boyfriend is asking to mention in stamp paper that, i am going to marry him in future, if my family members do Not allow me to marry him then he will file a complaint against me, i am not getting what should i do. I am not sure that in future he will respect me or give respect to my parents. What shld i do now?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
854 votes
As per law no one force a. Women into a forceful marriage and their is no such contract. This contract is itself illegal. Secondly do not sign such contract whose exsistwcw void. Hence he cannot file complaint against you. So don't wry

Answer #2
790 votes
Please dump him and move ahead in life , do not sign any such documentchoosing a life partner is a fundamental right and it cannot be forced or blackmailed ....Think of your future

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."