Transfer of property to another person's name whether taxable

I have purchased one house in the name of one my friend and now I am willing to transfer this property in my mother's name ..Is this taxable in India and which is the better way to transfer this property in low cost? ...Thanking you...

We can provide the assistance only after the first consultancy charges you can contact me on my number.

I brief i will inform you that it is taxable but upto certain limit so we will have to discuss as what is the price of the house and other details as well

The property is taxable once it is to be transferred to a person out of family. Let us know where is the property exactly located so that we can provide you the exact stamp duty and government registration fees cost. You may call me on 0091-9879883808

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Rovena David
Vimanapura, Bangalore
Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha
Pur Pundag, Ranchi