One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Sanket Gupta

Advocate Sanket Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAdvait Beside Sandesh Press, Ahmedabad
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanket Gupta completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Consumer Court, Tax, Corporate, GST and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanket enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 2017. He is a member of the Gujarat Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1952/2017
  • Agriculture Land Tribunal
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Ahmedabad
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad
  • Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Ahmedabad
  • Custom Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Ahmedabad
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sanket Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanket Gupta

Q: Company not settling Full & Final of accounts

I have worked at a level of Assistant General Manager with one pvt. ltd. company for six months. While leaving the HR department has taken a stand that Full & Final settlement will be done only after collecting NOC from the business associates appointed by me. In my appointment letter there is no where mentioned about this. Is senior person like me has to collect NOC because I was not at all involved in direct dealing with the business associates. It is only applicable to the front line people to do so. Now the HR people have stopped answering my calls also. Now steps do I take to get my salary plus traveling expenses I have incurred before leaving the company. My resignation was accepted within 5 minutes on mail by Boss Director of the company. Kindly guide me as it is already a month I have resigned . There are so many other employee also who have left but the company is not settling their dues.

Advocate Sanket Gupta answered
Either you can file the application in consumer forum or you can file an application before NCLT if your claim amount is more than 1 lakh also suggesting to all of you to file application together as it will create pressure.

Q: How to claim refund from an university

Hello sir I am currently studying in vit bhopal University. I am in 2 yr there.and we have paid full fees. I got admission in MSc it in daiict So i want to pursue education there. But i have already paid fees for 2 yr at vit bhopal University How can i claim fee refund

Advocate Sanket Gupta answered
It Depends because there shall be an agreement between the university and you and if there is the criteria that the fees by the student has to be paid in advance then you cannot claim the fees back only because you get admission in some other university

Q: How to file income tax return as per income

Which Itr form shoul be filled? Have salary income of 156000 and brockarage/ commition income 90000 which itr form should be filed and wher to show commition income?

Advocate Sanket Gupta answered
both are income only. But you have to file nil return as the liability to pay is Income Tax is Nil.If you want any assistance for filling return then either contact me or contact any CA who can help you in file

Q: What to do if the university is not mentioning the subject on degree

I have completed a PhD degree, and am about to submit my thesis to the college library. The university has said I cannot mention the subject of my research on the first page of my thesis. Till now all thesis have carried the subject/field of study. The rules were changed at the time of my final Viva. Also the degree I will be given will have only PhD written, with no mention of subject/field of study or the thesis title. I have already requested the academic committee but they have refused to revise the rules for the same. I am the first student to complete a PhD in my field of study at my University. I feel that this will impact my future research and career prospects. My thesis is in no way related to other research studies at my University, and I would prefer that it were not inferred to be so due to lack of thesis field / title on the degree certificate. Is there a legal way to make them mention my field of study on the degree?

Advocate Sanket Gupta answered
Yes you move ahead in filling an application before the consumer forum.please share you details so that we can move ahead with that.Prima facie you seem to have a very good case in your favor so i strongly advise you to move ahead with that

Q: Construction ahead of my house by same builder cause hindrance

Hi, at the time of buying my house, our builder had committed that there will not b any future upcoming building in front of my house. But now he is building a high storey building which will hinder everything. The sale deed shows that in future they can build a block but online video and marketing videos on Google show only three storey building at same place. Pl advise if we can lodge a complaint as they haven't fulfilled their commitment

Advocate Sanket Gupta answered
Yes we can file a consumer complaint can you please share your details so that we can go ahead with this by filling the application and you will get the relief as soon as possible.share me you details on the prima facie you have a very good case

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanket Gupta

Can Advocate Sanket Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanket Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanket Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Sanket Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanket Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanket Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanket Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanket Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanket Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanket Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanket Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanket Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.