Can i gift my share in property to daughter after husband's death

Dear Sir /Madam My husband has one property in his name now he has died he don't have any will After my husband me have only daughter ,i want to gift my part of property to my daughter can i gift the same ,is there any tax implies on same ?

As per your query, if you have filed a partition deed and the flat has been divided equally among you and your daughter then you can make a gift deed in favor of your daughter’s name. The taxes applicable will depend upon the cost of the property.
If the property has yet not been divided among the legal heirs and is still in the father’s name then you can make a relinquishment deed or a NOC giving up your rights/share in the property.

Hello Ma'am i have gone through your query. There are some law through which you can transfer your property by the name of your daughter and the tax issues can be solve by referring the whole case personally.

No if it is gift no tax is imply ...but it must be registered and attested by two people.the beneficiary must not be likely to reap any income otherwise the day it will be taxable. It does nit come into income generation activity as hindu undevided family daughter has the right over ancestral property so no question of tax for you.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala