RTI to know the property and source of income for that property

While partitioning of my grandfathers property i sense my elder uncle took more property than other brothers. He worked as peon in an association and earned less than 10k per month. now he holds more property than his income. i think he cheated on his brothers on propery and took more share. can i file a RTI to know the property and source of income for those property.

Partition of property may have happened amicably and hence impropotionate shares, If at all, you sense a foul-play, share the document privately to me and we can analyze, and finalize if there is any-way to dispute the partition of property in question. However, Partition of property happens predominantly for heredity property and it is by way of birth. Hence, there is no need for a financial source to prove or even to have a financial income to get one's share. To know the value of a property at the time of partition you may apply a certified copy and view the schedule of property and valuation. With regard to RTI of Income Tax or Source, it cannot disclosed by means of RTI.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Shamsher Garud
Nariman Point, Mumbai
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
Advocate Vijay Sahni
Pitam Pura, Delhi