Regarding Finding Any Case Falsely File Against Me

In R.T.I Law
I have to find any person has file any false case against me ,by online or by registered because there are many conspiracy are going on against me because I know one greedy relatives person who is involved in this. I need to ask how I can ask about any false case against me and how to find who has done this?

Answers (2)

195 votes

Dear Sir.. If anybody have filed case against you then the respective Court will issue notice to you, therefore you will be able to know that Case has been filed against you. If you need any further assistance you can contact us.
Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

282 votes

Namaste ,

As mentioned in your query you can ask under RTI for the complaint registered against you any copy of the same but for that you need to know in which police station it could be registered.
For further information on this contact me with the registered mobile no with lawrato.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles