Person filing RTI to take revenge wants to take legal action

We face a problem with a person who wants to revenge through rti and asking personal details about our officials and trust. please suggest the resolution.

Any private office/person is not covered under RTI ACT means one can't force any private organization to supply any information through RTI ACT If that organization is not funded by any means by the govt

If the information falls within legal limit you can't do anything , if the information sought for personal and third party he will not get that. So wait and watch......................................

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala