Need assistance on rti. How to proceed ?

Hi, my sister worked in a school as a principal, salary was only 1500rs..she worked almost for more than 7 years. School chairman demanded 2 lacs from us.. We refused to pay.. So they started harassing she left the school.. We need her experience letter.. We sent letter for requesting experience letter but yet not receive any responses.. Kindly assist

Answers (1)

303 votes

Hi.. i need some clarity:-

1. your sister's qualification and total years experience before joining this school?
2. 7 years, she worked on Rs. 1500 pm salary or stipend?
3. she was working as a principal or doing internship?
4. If she has worked, she is liable to receive relieving letter or work experience letter as its her right?

she can send legal notice through an advocate mentioning all details and calling upon them to send the relieving letter or work experience letter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles