Information commissioner not taking action on RTI

Information commissioner is diluting RTI by not punishing Mantralaya officers though they are in mistake and do not send documents which I have not recived but officers say they have sent .No mode of delivery mentioned I want notice served on Information commissioner.Pl give your fees

Answers (2)

118 votes

1. Firstly , You send a notice to information commissioner for diluting RTI .

2. Then , Brief matter of facts mentioned in the relevant notice which not sending the relevant information .

3. Thirdly , Put contents which strongly rebuttal the oppnent .

4. For other information Contact us .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

115 votes

Your information in regard to RTI incomplete. You need go in appeal for unsatisfactory response on your RTI application. First appeal and second appeal lies in the case of the same. Properly provided details should be there in application and you can get a copy collected or sent by post to you.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles