Information commissioner not taking action on RTI

Information commissioner is diluting RTI by not punishing Mantralaya officers though they are in mistake and do not send documents which I have not recived but officers say they have sent .No mode of delivery mentioned I want notice served on Information commissioner.Pl give your fees

1. Firstly , You send a notice to information commissioner for diluting RTI .

2. Then , Brief matter of facts mentioned in the relevant notice which not sending the relevant information .

3. Thirdly , Put contents which strongly rebuttal the oppnent .

4. For other information Contact us .

Your information in regard to RTI incomplete. You need go in appeal for unsatisfactory response on your RTI application. First appeal and second appeal lies in the case of the same. Properly provided details should be there in application and you can get a copy collected or sent by post to you.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala