Information after first appellate authority ordered for RTI case

I appeal for my RTI information to first appellate authority. The appellate authority order to CPIO to give the information to me. Now I want to ask you that whether CPIO will directly send information to me or I have to fill the RTI again to get the information.

Answers (1)

You can send a reminder request to CPIO citing the letter dated _______ as a reference. Remember, you cannot send attachments in R.T.I. If anytime limit is mentioned it would apply, else a common time frame of 15 days may be given before approaching further nodal authorities.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
8 years Experience
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, 1. My father was employed in a Inter college as a Senior Clerk in Aligarh(U.P.). After retirement, he submitted his claim for increased payment t…

Read More

I filed a rti against a bank as they did not provide my details of payment of my loan paid during 2003 to 2008 as they say that at that time CBS(…

Read More

I used to work in Accenture for Google process. I want to file a sexual and mental harassment case on a particular person and want to find out about h…

Read More

There are suspicious information about Bank manager(Indian overseas Bank near my native) that he involved in criminal activity before he join with IOB…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue