Information after first appellate authority ordered for RTI case

I appeal for my RTI information to first appellate authority. The appellate authority order to CPIO to give the information to me. Now I want to ask you that whether CPIO will directly send information to me or I have to fill the RTI again to get the information.

You can send a reminder request to CPIO citing the letter dated _______ as a reference. Remember, you cannot send attachments in R.T.I. If anytime limit is mentioned it would apply, else a common time frame of 15 days may be given before approaching further nodal authorities.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli