Does college and university comes under the preview of RTI

how can I seek information from my college or university administration under RTI ?? How can I check whether given information is right or wrong ?? If given information is wrong then what next??

hello
just write an application to the public information officer of the college or university. make points like 1,2,3 and ask directly the information you want to know. you can also demand copy of the documents @ rs 2 per copy. and you can also inspect the any official file of the college you have to just write an application to public information officer for inspect the file. you also obtain the copy of the documents.
if you found the information is incorrect or got given in prescribed period, you can appeal to the appellant authority. there is provision of fine and punishment in rti act

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala