Category to use in order to file for RTI in SDMC

Sir, I need Information from SDMC , But I don't understand , under which Department or ministry I have to put RTI For SMDC OR MCD ?

Answers (3)

That are about 25 departments in SDMC and all have there own PIO.kindly revert which department you want to file.
Other wise : you can click at the link below, for detail of SDMC PIO and it's appellants authority department wise.
Hope you find right information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Friend,
All Public Authorities are required, and have appointed Chief Public Information Officers (CPIOs) for their Organizations under the RTI Act.
You may address your query to the CPIO, SDMC and send it to SDMC by Speed Post or by hand. It is the duty of the CPIO to obtain the information from the Section/department concerned and to respond to you within the time frame allowed i.e. 30 days.
The details of address etc. of the CPIO are also available on the website of SDMC.
Pl do not forget to pay the fee of Rs.10/- (By DD or Postal Order or even cash).
Trust this meets your requiremet.
Best wishes.
Luv Kumar, Advocate.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
8 years Experience
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
6 years Experience

Go to

Click on SDMC.


There you will have the application form as well as list of public information officers of each department under SDMC. U must know from which department do u want information otherwise RTI will continue to get transferred from one department to another.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

got admission in ba hons in the year 2015 in bss college supaul a constituent unit of BN MANDAL UNIVERSITY , so the point is the exam which should hav…

Read More

According to Schedule B of the Acts & Statutes of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, employees are not allowed to (i) participate in politics o…

Read More

I want to know whether CHS come under RTI . We have a family dispute with my brother . He claims that he stays on Leave n licence in a society . We ap…

Read More

In our locality, there is a pan-wala and he sells cigarettes too . So many youngsters and smokers come there and smoke . This causes trouble to the re…

Read More