Category to use in order to file for RTI in SDMC

Sir, I need Information from SDMC , But I don't understand , under which Department or ministry I have to put RTI For SMDC OR MCD ?

That are about 25 departments in SDMC and all have there own PIO.kindly revert which department you want to file.
Other wise : you can click at the link below, for detail of SDMC PIO and it's appellants authority department wise.
Hope you find right information.

http://111.93.47.72/csbsdmc/rti/piofaa.php

Dear Friend,
All Public Authorities are required, and have appointed Chief Public Information Officers (CPIOs) for their Organizations under the RTI Act.
You may address your query to the CPIO, SDMC and send it to SDMC by Speed Post or by hand. It is the duty of the CPIO to obtain the information from the Section/department concerned and to respond to you within the time frame allowed i.e. 30 days.
The details of address etc. of the CPIO are also available on the website of SDMC.
Pl do not forget to pay the fee of Rs.10/- (By DD or Postal Order or even cash).
Trust this meets your requiremet.
Best wishes.
Luv Kumar, Advocate.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore

Go to www.mcdonline.gov.in

Click on SDMC.

On Portal of SDMC, scroll down to INFORMATION UNDER RTI ( WITH GREEN COLOR)

There you will have the application form as well as list of public information officers of each department under SDMC. U must know from which department do u want information otherwise RTI will continue to get transferred from one department to another.