One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Arpit Bhargava

Advocate Arpit Bhargava

  Karol Bagh, Delhi

 Experience: 6 years

No Ratings
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property
  • R.T.I

Advocate Arpit Bhargava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arpit provides services in the field of cheque bounce matters, property laws, landlord and tenant laws, R.T.I Laws, consumer courts, public litigation & MCD matters.

He is also a Legal Consultant to Archaeological Survey of India, Department under Ministry of Culture, Government of India and panel counsel for many other organizations.

He has to his credit filing of more than 50 RTI Applications in last 5 years. Since the year 2013, Mr. ARPIT BHARGAVA has also forayed in filing a lot of Public Interest Litigations (PILs) and has also been actively taking up causes for public concern in Delhi High Court and other forums.

Advocate Arpit enrolled with the Bar Council Of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association and Saket Bar Association (District Court, Delhi).

Enrollment Number : D/1375/2011

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Arpit Bhargava: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property
  • R.T.I


  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Arpit Bhargava

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Arpit Bhargava

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Arpit Bhargava

Fill in your details and Advocate Arpit Bhargava will get back to you shortly.