Want to get my money back from a person but don't have any proof

I had a huge loss of money in my private business by trusting on one person. So I want my money back from that person who is refusing to give but I also dont have any proof against him. How can I deal with this ? Please help me.

Dear friend if you don't have any proof how you will proove in court that you gave money to him. Who will believe you .when you want help from court you have to proove your aligation without any proof it's very difficult to get your money back from him. In my view you have to think some other way to recover your amount back.

Nothing can be done without any documentary proof. However, if you can pressurize that person to issue the Post dated cheque than something can be done. So I would suggest you to obtain the PDC in your favor from him.