Want to get my money back from a person but don't have any proof

I had a huge loss of money in my private business by trusting on one person. So I want my money back from that person who is refusing to give but I also dont have any proof against him. How can I deal with this ? Please help me.

Answers (2)

238 votes

Nothing can be done without any documentary proof. However, if you can pressurize that person to issue the Post dated cheque than something can be done. So I would suggest you to obtain the PDC in your favor from him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

58 votes

Dear friend if you don't have any proof how you will proove in court that you gave money to him. Who will believe you .when you want help from court you have to proove your aligation without any proof it's very difficult to get your money back from him. In my view you have to think some other way to recover your amount back.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles