Transportation service lost my parcel

In Recovery Law
My courier worth rs13500 was lost by transport what can i do please help.

file the case in consumer court for compensation or you can go for criminal case also. first give them notice in writing than file case in concerned court . to get relief up to the double of your cost.

Pls elaborate which transport. You can make the courier company as well as the transportation media jointly and severally liable for the breach of contract and also sue them for payment of damages. Additionally you can also lodge an FIR