Transportation service lost my parcel

In Recovery Law
My courier worth rs13500 was lost by transport what can i do please help.

Answers (2)

183 votes

file the case in consumer court for compensation or you can go for criminal case also. first give them notice in writing than file case in concerned court . to get relief up to the double of your cost.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

60 votes

Pls elaborate which transport. You can make the courier company as well as the transportation media jointly and severally liable for the breach of contract and also sue them for payment of damages. Additionally you can also lodge an FIR

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles