responsibility of legal heirs.........................................

In Recovery Law
please suggest an advice in this , say for example A given two self signed blank cheques to B and C ,on the request of C , D has drawn some amount on the cheque given by A , in the mean time B and C also drawn some amount with the other cheque given by A , and A filed a case on B,C,D alleged that fraudulently drawn the amount , D dies due to covid , and please advice legal heirs of D, A send notices to legal heirs of D

Answers (2)

321 votes
B and C are responsible and these two are culprits for your have to file a case on B and C have to ask the amount B and C as D is expired and B and C are responsible for your amount ...Amount used by D is responsible By C, C has given cheque to D....C is the responsibility for D

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


322 votes
hi first need to see the cases filed by them and need to see the contents of the notice received from the person and based on that you could defend your case stating that you are not responsible to pay the amount

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."