Refund after cancellation not being processed by the builder

Builder has not returned the adv amount after canceling of flat. As per the contract, he should reimburse the amount after deducting cancelation fee. But no action has been taken. I ve been following up through emails, telephone and personal visit. Each time they tell we are processing the case. It has come to my notice that the case has not reached to higher auth in the office. Also, no contact information of managerial level is being provided. The canceled flat was booked and sold in 1 month that time.. Kindly advice. ....

My Response to your query:
Builder has not paying advance amount in this circumstances you have to send him written communication to concern person. If not replied you can send notice through Advocate.

For consultation you may contact me.

Thank you

Hello,

You should engage a lawyer and send a legal notice to the builder for recovery of due amount . Legally the builder needs to return the money in 15 days.

You may contact me in case you need further assistance.

In order to receive your monies. You will have to send him a demand notice through a legal counsel. And later on initate recovery suit before civil court or under rera. Kindly contact us if you are interested in hiring our services.

Regards,
Adv Akshay Shinde.