Procedure to recover the salary from previous employer

I had resign from my previous company 13.05.17 but still not receive my salary after followed up many time with HR and VCP on email and phone. Please help me to recover my salary.

Answers (3)

165 votes

For recovery of your salery fist you have to sand an formal written letter to your concern office and mention time in that letter that pay your salery within 7 days and then if in seven days they can't take any step then issue legal notice and file suit for recovery....
You should get your all salary with interest

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

148 votes

Kindly forward me the above said emails and correspondences. Also let me know about the terms and conditions mentioned in your appointment letter. You can file a civil suit for recovery of your salary. Kindly book a consultancy call for further line of action.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
187 votes

Dear Client,

Try to speak with them. Create documentations (Emails and topup reminders). If still they are ignoring the, a strong legal notice issued through a Advocate must resolve this issue.

Expert Jurist LLP

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles