Procedure to recover the salary from previous employer

I had resign from my previous company 13.05.17 but still not receive my salary after followed up many time with HR and VCP on email and phone. Please help me to recover my salary.

For recovery of your salery fist you have to sand an formal written letter to your concern office and mention time in that letter that pay your salery within 7 days and then if in seven days they can't take any step then issue legal notice and file suit for recovery....
You should get your all salary with interest

Kindly forward me the above said emails and correspondences. Also let me know about the terms and conditions mentioned in your appointment letter. You can file a civil suit for recovery of your salary. Kindly book a consultancy call for further line of action.

Dear Client,

Try to speak with them. Create documentations (Emails and topup reminders). If still they are ignoring the, a strong legal notice issued through a Advocate must resolve this issue.

Expert Jurist LLP