One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Khamgaon - Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani

Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBuldhana, Khamgaon
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Dinesh provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Property Matters, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dinesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2012.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4387/2012
  • Bombay High Court
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • District Court, Akola
  • District Court, Buldana
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • District Court, Narsimhapur
  • District Court, Pune
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Court, Pune
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Krishna nathani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Dinesh Wadhwani. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Dinesh Wadhwani's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani

Q: Divorce due to abuse and domestic violence from husband

I am a hindu woman who married 10 months back. My husband has been treated for bipolar disorder post marriage which i did not know before. He used to be abusive and used to hit me. How do i proceed with divorce? Plz guide

Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani answered
in your case you are liable to be file petition section 13 of Hindu Marriage act against your husband in family court and also liable to file compensation against your husband but for divorce petition there are some limitations

Q: Can I file complaint against bf for cheating on me we were knowing eachother from last 3 years he pr

Can I file complaint against bf for cheating on me we were knowing eachother from last 3 years he promised me that he will marry me and had physical relation with me but later he started ignoring me and now he dont want to marry me evenly he gave me wrong information about his health through his sister that he meet with an accident and now he has been hospitalised and is very serious i was mentally disturbed i texted him and called him a lot but he never replyed but after 2 month he came to my home and threatened me by saying that I'm a boy I'm not going to suffer but you are going to suffer if you raise this matter and he went there after i attempted suiside but someone rescued me then after i tried to make contact with his mother but his mother was by her son's side she don't even listen to me out in this situation and its almost 1 year now due to my health and lockdown what kind of complaint i must file against him ???

Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani answered
yes you have an liberty to file suit against your Boy friend for the said act whichever you told in your question with thay you also have an opportunity to file complaimant against many other sections also.

Q: How To Get Copy Of Registered Power Of Attorney

I required the copy of power of attorney of my properties. How do i get it or from where do i get it . Can i get it online

Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani answered
yes If you have the register number of the said power of attorney then you got the copy of said document by using official website of concern departmentbut if you want that certified copy then you have to apply in front of concern registrar

Q: Mother in law harm me and removed from home

I was married at 2017 as husband is gov servant he was staying with his mom anD sister. Since I was married with him I was working in another city so I go to husband place  sat anD sun . But after some time my job gone so I live with hus band for 4 month at that time my mother in law harrase me mentally and physically.  So again I searched job in another city  I go their . But after some time  again she is asking for my salary she is talking too bad talks abt me. After that both told me to left job and come with all money which I balance from job so I left job but again same thing happen . And after that both says do job again. Mother in law injured me everyday and speak very bad words and say go from their house to my mother house. She does not want me too stay with my husband and ask me to come with money.  I was frustrated so again I came to my mother home. Now I did not have job too . How I servive  I want to come out from this bad situation . Please give suggestions

Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani answered
As per your story told by you , your mother in law harres you many times and through you from their house and now you are living at your maternal house. As per that activity of your mother in law you will have liberty to file suit against them all who. were harres you for more detail call me

Q: I have taken Personal loan and was not able to pay the EMI

I have taken a personal loan of 6 lakh from Axis bank and paid 16 installment but after that I was not able to pay the EMI due to financial crisis since last 8 months I have not paid any EMI. While taking the Loan bank has taken 3 cheque as deposit and now they have submitted one of the cheque in my account which got bounced due to insufficient fund. Can someone advise what is the intension of the bank by doing this and also what action do i need to take further.

Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani answered
it is clear by that which ever you say that bank bounced your check means they may be file an private criminal complaint under section 138 of negotiable instrument act against you for more detail call me

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani

Can Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani?

When you meet with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dinesh Wadhwani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.