Procedure to recover money as possession of flat not given since 5 yrs

I own a flat in lotus panache in tower no.1 It’s almost 5 yrs & I didn’t get d possession yet. Pls help me out wat step to take to get my money back

Answers (3)

You can file a consumer complaint in the Consumer Forum for recovery of your money with interest. Also the courts nowadays have become very fast as most of my clients facing the same issue have received there money back.
You can file a complaint in state Consumer Forum if the value of the property is less than one crore and if the value is more than one crore then you can file the complaint in the national Consumer Forum

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

What's is cost of flats then file a case before consumer fora for recovery and possession of flat on the baisi t of the document this is the only solution for your case. Pls consultant as soon as possible

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

A notice will b served in this regard ....
If its in vain then a case of recovery can be filed.... acco to the area in which the property is situated...
for rest of the issue .. you can meet us in chmber or call us

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

Hi, I gave advance of 11 lakhs to purchase the coffee estate. Because of the property litigation I asked to refund back the money..He gave the checks …

Read More

Delivered goods to a person in different city. Goods worth total of 10 lac rupees. One post dated cheque of 5 lacs has been cleared but now he is not…

Read More

I have received a collection call from Kotak and the laungage used by the collection executive is very hurting. How to deal with them…

Read More

My father built a house about 27 years back. He had taken a water connection from Jal Nigam. Supply was irregular so he got it disconnected from house…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue