Procedure to recover money as possession of flat not given since 5 yrs

I own a flat in lotus panache in tower no.1 It’s almost 5 yrs & I didn’t get d possession yet. Pls help me out wat step to take to get my money back

Hi..
You can file a consumer complaint in the Consumer Forum for recovery of your money with interest. Also the courts nowadays have become very fast as most of my clients facing the same issue have received there money back.
You can file a complaint in state Consumer Forum if the value of the property is less than one crore and if the value is more than one crore then you can file the complaint in the national Consumer Forum

What's is cost of flats then file a case before consumer fora for recovery and possession of flat on the baisi t of the document this is the only solution for your case. Pls consultant as soon as possible

A notice will b served in this regard ....
If its in vain then a case of recovery can be filed.... acco to the area in which the property is situated...
for rest of the issue .. you can meet us in chmber or call us