Procedure to recover amount back from person not returning the same

A person has taken around 3 lakh from me and now he he not returning my money what can I do to get back my money. I have bank statement also.

First you issue a demand notice through your advocate for concern person and after that you will file a civil recovery suit against him. Or if you have any instrument/cheque from that person you will file a complaint under sec 138 NI Act.

Civil Action is to file recovery suit before Civil Judge.
Criminal Action is to file FIR under section 420 IPC at relevant police station. Also attach bank statement in as evidence in both civil and criminal actions.