Plot not getting registered from housing cooperative society

It has been more than 9 years that we got allotted a plot still not getting registered. I was told only 3 years is the limit to put in court. Can we still go to court. Are there any cases won where even after 3years limit, judgement came for litigant

Answers (2)

171 votes

Firstly send them notice demanding them to register the plot in case they fail file a consumer complaint seeking for damages or file a civil suit for recovery of money and specific performance of contract

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

257 votes

explain the reason for delay and file necessary application alongwith documents and argue on that , if court convince surely they will condone the delay and allow your case , kindly approach any advocate with documents, you will get to know some legal ways to proceed

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles