×

quesPayment of supplier's bill delayed

Since one of the supplier's payment is pending to be made consequent upon the non receipt of payment from my customer, can the supplier resort to lodging a Police complaint under CrPC and pursue through Advocate legally.

• ansIt all depends upon terms and conditions agreed upon between the parties. So far, non-receipt of payment is concerned, supplier can for civil suit for recovery of money due along with interest for delayed period. Besides, he can also file criminal complaint under section 406 and 420 subject to terms of the contract/agreement.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only