Non payment of money taken from chit & threatening regarding same

Hello I'm 61yrs old I was running chit. I got cheated by a few people. To whom I have to settle they r threatening me getting rowdy and some people they r saying they r from RAW so no cops can question them and they will seize my son in laws house. My son in law was not involved in this in any matter. Just bcoz he has his own house they r targeting him. And no one has any evidence.plz suggest what I'm suppose to do

Without proof con't take any legal action against you ...you just file the case against them for harrosment and against the threaten ....first thing should lodge the complaint against the who threaten you ..

1st we suppose to know what is the problem exactly so that we can suggest you what exactly should do, because you are telling that you got cheated by some people and after that you need to pay the money to them and they are threatening you, in which we can not understand what exactly the problem is.