Need to Reply to a Legal notice related to Cheque bounce

In Recovery Law
I have received a legal notice from Advocate that my Son had given cheque to someone that had bounced back. We have already disown my Son from our all property and have no contact with my son since July 2021. How should I reply to the notice.

Answers (5)

223 votes

If you have received the notice then you have to file the reply to the same. But if you have disowned your son then you will not be liable to anything and you will not be liable to pay the amount. For more legal assistance I am just a call away

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

84 votes

tell all things to your advocate he will manage properly... money have been taken by your son not you so not wory from this notice hire a good advocate you can contact us also.... and you can not debarr your son from your ancentral property.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
70 votes

You must hire an advocate to legally frame your legal revert to the said advocate. Also, intimate your son from other sources about all these …however, make sure u revert to all notices ..thanks all the best

260 votes

Hello, this is Advocate Mandeep Singh.

I received an enquiry from you for your legal issue. Please let me know how can I help you.
We serves at all courts in Delhi .
Thanks for contacting us u can call me also for discussion or visit my chamber
Advocate Mandeep Singh
Delhi High court
Chamber No 372
Lawyers Block I ,
We work in all courts of Delhi NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Mp, UP

117 votes

Yes you should reply the legal notice which was received by you In your reply you can mention very thing about your son conduct you can also mentioned about the disowned of your child you can reply the legal notice

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles