Need to Reply to a Legal notice related to Cheque bounce

In Recovery Law
I have received a legal notice from Advocate that my Son had given cheque to someone that had bounced back. We have already disown my Son from our all property and have no contact with my son since July 2021. How should I reply to the notice.

If you have received the notice then you have to file the reply to the same. But if you have disowned your son then you will not be liable to anything and you will not be liable to pay the amount. For more legal assistance I am just a call away

tell all things to your advocate he will manage properly... money have been taken by your son not you so not wory from this notice hire a good advocate you can contact us also.... and you can not debarr your son from your ancentral property.

You must hire an advocate to legally frame your legal revert to the said advocate. Also, intimate your son from other sources about all these …however, make sure u revert to all notices ..thanks all the best

Hello, this is Advocate Mandeep Singh.

I received an enquiry from you for your legal issue. Please let me know how can I help you.
We serves at all courts in Delhi .
Thanks for contacting us u can call me also for discussion or visit my chamber
Thanks
Advocate Mandeep Singh
Delhi High court
Chamber No 372
Lawyers Block I ,
We work in all courts of Delhi NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Mp, UP

Yes you should reply the legal notice which was received by you In your reply you can mention very thing about your son conduct you can also mentioned about the disowned of your child you can reply the legal notice