One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Himanshu Sharma

Advocate Himanshu Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Himanshu Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Teja kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Himanshu Sharma aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Rakesh kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Himanshu Sharma. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Himanshu Sharma's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Himanshu Sharma

Q: In divorce case wife filed attempt to rape by my 75 year father

Hello, my wife filed numerous cases against me and my family. And in her DV petition she also made an accusation of attempt to rape on my 75 year old senior citizen father. Needless to say that they are false. nI want to know if we can shift his case in the senior citizen courts?nIs there a way to get my father out of this case quickly? any provision for fast track hearing for senior citizens? It is his health that I'm worried about.I don't mind my cases to go for more years, but want to know if he can get out of this quickly.What are the options we can use for him to get it done quickly?

Advocate Himanshu Sharma answered
You can filed a permanent exemption of your father in the court same be allowed by session judge , your father is only come when court want some facts from your father , the case is already in the fast track court

Q: CAW cell complaint and both asked for seperation

Wife approached CAW cell and made allegations.In first counselling session I handled all allegations as they were baseless and false.When counselor asked what wife wants, she said separation and when I was asked, I asked the same. nNow our case have been transferred to social service unit as mandatory process but what shall I expect from these proceedings now since both asked for separation.

Advocate Himanshu Sharma answered
You can both go for the mutual divorce which is done by court . In this proceeding the first motion is done then second motion is filed again in the court the first motion is done within the one month

Q: Court marriage process, documents and cost

Court marriage process, required documents and cost ??

Advocate Himanshu Sharma answered
Court marriage is possible within one day , required documents adhar card , Date of birth certificate , four photos And ten thousand amount is required for marriage this is all document required for marriage

Q: Need info on legal heir certificate

My father expired last year with no nomination in bank account. We are 2 sisters and one brother where brother is not in contact with any of us from past 7yrs. We need to get our legal heir certificate so that we can get our share of the bank account bit he is not willing to share his documents for getting the certificate. How do we proceed?

Advocate Himanshu Sharma answered
You can file a legal heir certificate through an advocate or by advocate consult. From this certificate all family member have equal right in your father property this certificate is made through head of the family

Q: contest case - husband sent notice on crutely

sir i m hindu not working women with a kid. nmy hus failed to take care of me n baby from day 1. he left me in parents home for delivery n didnt take us back. he didnt give any money also. no contacts even during covid. i raised my kid alone by getting money from parents. he waited for 2 years n sent legal notice on dessertion crutely. i dont want to give divorce as my life not even started. i m having kid in hand nnhe wants to divorce me soon is it possible if i say NO in court. can they force me to divorce. nhow to dismiss the case or make him realise. nhow long can we drag the case.?nno other women shld suffer this way.

Advocate Himanshu Sharma answered
He can’t force you for taking divorce you file a complaint against your husband in Complaint against women CAW cell regarding all the incident relevant with you also you can file a maintenance case against your husband form their court may order regarding your maintenance case

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Himanshu Sharma

Can Advocate Himanshu Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Himanshu Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Himanshu Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Himanshu Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Himanshu Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Himanshu Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Himanshu Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.