Manipulation of documents at work place

Hi I am working in visa firm new Delhi. Due to some mental stress I fabricated some documents to client , which is not correct. Now clients are asking for refund and my company is continuously pressurizing to take money from me , but my salary is very less in compare to refund amount. I am trying to make them understand but they are not ready to listen, what to do?

You are required to immediately contact a lawyer who would work for your safety and defence. Otherwise, if your employer file prior complaint against you l, you may come in trouble. So act as soon as possible.

In that case company can file recovery or fraud, cheating case against you for manipulation of forged document, from beware of this kindly immediately consult to a lawyer because you make a big mistake