Loaned money to friend not returning now

Seeking help to recover loaned money.

breif facts of the case not sent how can we suggest you without knowing the fact , you first inform us what is the transaction why lended money is there any document regarding that transaction, provide the same or call to me

When you give loan as per law should take any Surity or on demand draft or agreement on this basis you have chance to file recovery suit against them ..without any evidence con't be file or witness is must

In the event you have a cheque issued to you by the debtor, you can present it with the Bank. If the Cheque is returned for insufficient funds, you can issue a notice under the Negotiable Instruments Act.

If you do not have a cheque, you will have to first issue a notice seeking recovery of amount that you have loaned, and if he/she does not repay the amount to you, you can file a suit for recovery.

You should consult a lawyer with the details at earliest.