Loan emi nopayable from past 6 month received legel notic from axis

In Recovery Law
Hi I lost my job not able to pay loan emi past 6 month.i received legel notic last month What should I do Can bank send recovery agent at my place

Hi. Sorry to hear about your issue. This seems like a financial loss, banking and claiming of rights. We can help u with this by way of legal notice or filing criminal or civil case. We can discuss over a call at time convenient

yes bank can send recovery agent at your place and those agents are such that they will not stop coming to your place for the recovery of their money..
pay the amount to the bank whatsoever is balance from your end so as to avoid any legal action against you for the recovery of their loan amounts

hi

in this case you can reply to the bank with legal contentions that threats for loan recovery are totally illegal
moreover if the agent comes to your premises you can file police complaint for trespass

it is prohibited by law to engage recovery agents