Loan Emi Bounce case for business loans

22-May-2024 (In Recovery Law)
If I genuinely have no money to pay my emis right now, and the lender has filed lawsuit of section 25 against me, will court orders me to pay, or is there any punishment court can give me?

Answer #1
You have to first tell what law suit has been filed against you then only I will be able you to advise you of the same.
It seems your issue is of Payment and settlements act and you have to appear in the case immediately otherwise warrant might get issued against you.

Please discuss the same in details with all the papers to get better resolution.

Regards,

Yashashwi
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
You need to submit all relevant documents regarding your insolvency and you have chance to convince the court regarding your insolvency. Then court give you chance to repay minimum amount and you get free . Hire a good Advocate having knowledge in insolvency can give you relief. For more details you can contact me
Helpful? LawRato LawRato