Legal procedure to claim refund for non possession of plot purchased

HI, I had a sale agreement for a plot with the seller 5 months back. now due to unknown disputes seller is not in a position to do the registry in my name nor he is capable of refunding the amount. what is legal steps to be followed.

Answers (2)

237 votes

You have to proceed for a suit for specific performance either in way of execution of sale deed in your favor or to refund the amount (double if agreed so) you already paid. You should have a conference with all relevant papers first.

Manoj Kumar Sharma

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

86 votes

Dear sir, you can file recovery suit for your money against that company.first of all send legal notice to that company through a lawyer , then file a suit for recovery. if you have all the documents related to said plot then you have good case in your hand.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles