Legal procedure to claim refund for non possession of plot purchased

HI, I had a sale agreement for a plot with the seller 5 months back. now due to unknown disputes seller is not in a position to do the registry in my name nor he is capable of refunding the amount. what is legal steps to be followed.

You have to proceed for a suit for specific performance either in way of execution of sale deed in your favor or to refund the amount (double if agreed so) you already paid. You should have a conference with all relevant papers first.

Manoj Kumar Sharma

Dear sir, you can file recovery suit for your money against that company.first of all send legal notice to that company through a lawyer , then file a suit for recovery. if you have all the documents related to said plot then you have good case in your hand.