Legal action against second party for the non payment

We sold our product to second party somewhere in maharashtra from delhi. Issue is that party not attending our calls. We send our products on bill with igst. Now we want to know that what kind of action can we take?

You can file a case under section 420 I.P.C ( Indian Penal Code) which is cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property.
Firstly you can send the wrongdoer a legal notice and then file a case u/s IPC, but do the needful as soon as possible.

Depending on certain facts you may be able to file a recovery suit in Delhi in order to recover your payment from the buyer. However there may be a situation where you might have to go to Maharashtra to persue the case. I will only be able to comment after taking more facts from you.

Feel free to contact for accurate response to your query.

Send them a legal notice at there address on which you have sent your product or any other address of the 2nd party which you know and ask them to pay within 15 days of receiving that notice.Even after the lapse of 15 days if they don't respond then file a recovery suit against them.