Legal action against second party for the non payment

We sold our product to second party somewhere in maharashtra from delhi. Issue is that party not attending our calls. We send our products on bill with igst. Now we want to know that what kind of action can we take?

Answers (3)

You can file a case under section 420 I.P.C ( Indian Penal Code) which is cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property.
Firstly you can send the wrongdoer a legal notice and then file a case u/s IPC, but do the needful as soon as possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Depending on certain facts you may be able to file a recovery suit in Delhi in order to recover your payment from the buyer. However there may be a situation where you might have to go to Maharashtra to persue the case. I will only be able to comment after taking more facts from you.

Feel free to contact for accurate response to your query.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Send them a legal notice at there address on which you have sent your product or any other address of the 2nd party which you know and ask them to pay within 15 days of receiving that notice.Even after the lapse of 15 days if they don't respond then file a recovery suit against them.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

I have helped my friend one year back giving 1 lakhs, he told that he will return by September but till now he askiñg for more time and time bu…

Read More

kya kisi ek rukke ki (rukka 800000 ka jis par 12% ka interst hai, 2 witnesses hai, ek rupee ka raseedi ticket that is revenue stamp par 2 logo k, husb…

Read More

sir , how can I recover the property from police in a legal way. religion. Christian…

Read More

Sir I have lent Rs.1 lakh on 22nd February, 2009 to my relative and he executed promissory note and his relative gave a cheque towards suriety & g…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue