Lease rent agreement issue. Deposit didn't refunded by owner

In Recovery Law
This is a matter related to lease rent agreement. Even though i have vacated my flat, owner didnt provided my deposit back. How can i move legally

send him a legal notice initially and then if the deposit amount is bigger u can proceed to the court seeking recovery of the deposit amount and also u can seek compensation for mental harassment from the owner

You can file a Money Recovery Suit or Summary Suit in Civil Court to recover your Deposit back with Interest. I will first send a Legal Notice on your behalf to recover the money. If you will not get back, litigation is the only option.

Issue him a notice for with holding of your deposit money. As per the agreement the time when you vacate the flat which is not the lock in period the landlord has to return the deposit money back to the tenant