I want to take money from company which i was going to deal

I was starting to deal with fitnessQ company. We have had an agreement for dealing as a super stockist. I first paid 5lakh advance and then I said i don't want to quit. but then have contacted him many times to refund my funds. But he did not. What to do in this situation? we have had an agreement in 27/02/2020. but then I said I want to quit. but they did not give refund till now. What to do?

Answers (2)

258 votes

dear sir for this if you have file civil suit before jurisdictional court , where opposite party doing there work , if in the agreement if there have any arbitration clause then you can also invoke the arbitration application

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

123 votes


in this case you have to send legal notice to the other side to elaborate your claim as per the agreement.

if there is any breach of terms then you may approach civil court for summery civil suit for fast recovery of your money

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles