I want to take money from company which i was going to deal

I was starting to deal with fitnessQ company. We have had an agreement for dealing as a super stockist. I first paid 5lakh advance and then I said i don't want to quit. but then have contacted him many times to refund my funds. But he did not. What to do in this situation? we have had an agreement in 27/02/2020. but then I said I want to quit. but they did not give refund till now. What to do?

dear sir for this if you have file civil suit before jurisdictional court , where opposite party doing there work , if in the agreement if there have any arbitration clause then you can also invoke the arbitration application

hi

in this case you have to send legal notice to the other side to elaborate your claim as per the agreement.

if there is any breach of terms then you may approach civil court for summery civil suit for fast recovery of your money