I have lent some amount to find now he is not returning back.

I had given some amount to my friend though a loan app since he was in trouble now if I ask him to pay back he is not taking my call. Now all the loan and interest is on my head. I am working in a small private company and my salary is very less and it has become very difficult for me since I am not able to balance the loan and my personal expenses. So kindly advise how can I get the amount legally.

The loan app is for you to borrow and then lend it to your friend?

Do you have anything in writing for having lent money to him? His address?

You’d have to approach the jurisdictional police station and file a complaint.

Respected Sir,

If you have any valaid transaction proof, please issue a legal notice to him for the recovery of amount and also sought the damages in that notice. Then on the basis of his reply please file a suit for recovery. There is liitation for the revovery of the amount. If the transaction is within three years, then you can proceed by filing the recovery suit other wise you are required to file Criminal Case against him for the recovery of loan amount. If ok you can contact us or contact any nearb y advocate to proceed further.