I have lent some amount to find now he is not returning back.

I had given some amount to my friend though a loan app since he was in trouble now if I ask him to pay back he is not taking my call. Now all the loan and interest is on my head. I am working in a small private company and my salary is very less and it has become very difficult for me since I am not able to balance the loan and my personal expenses. So kindly advise how can I get the amount legally.

Answers (2)

189 votes

The loan app is for you to borrow and then lend it to your friend?

Do you have anything in writing for having lent money to him? His address?

You’d have to approach the jurisdictional police station and file a complaint.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

346 votes

Respected Sir,

If you have any valaid transaction proof, please issue a legal notice to him for the recovery of amount and also sought the damages in that notice. Then on the basis of his reply please file a suit for recovery. There is liitation for the revovery of the amount. If the transaction is within three years, then you can proceed by filing the recovery suit other wise you are required to file Criminal Case against him for the recovery of loan amount. If ok you can contact us or contact any nearb y advocate to proceed further.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles