I have Credit card and Personal Loan EMI issues.

19-Apr-2024 (In Recovery Law)
Hi team, I have 50 lakhs loans and credit cards due....getting daily 100 calls. I loosed everything in stock market.. i want stop calls from collection agencies. please help me on this.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
756 votes
Hello we can file a case in court and ask for relief for 2 years for payment of credit card and personal loan EMI issues and also we inform the court that bank officials and recovery agents are harassing you and your family members , approach us we will help you out
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
885 votes
Hi team,i have 50 lakhs loans amd credit cards due….getting daily 100 calls i loosed everything in stock market i want stop calls from collection agents

Thanks for your enquiry

RBI has strictly prohibited the use of abusive language and or any form of harried in the loan recovery process

And you better file Dynamic injunction suit restraining from third party agents like recovery team and you get relaxation from agents
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."