One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Venkatesh Swamy

Advocate Venkatesh Swamy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAmeerpet, Hyderabad
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
we ares practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Bhubaneswari Panigra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Venkatesh Swamy

Q: Is Sec 482 applicable to Quash family members in DVC case?

Wife Filed False DVC and included all my family members (Father-6o, Mother 58, elder brother and his wife, younger brother and his wife and Grand Father -75 ages)Is Sec 482 is applicable to apply Quash petition in DVC case orI heard 482 is applicable to quash only SEC-498a case only , not for DVCAny one applied quash petition in DCV and what is the final result.Please assist me if any one is already experience in quash to remove my family members.your reply would be appreciated.

Advocate Venkatesh Swamy answered
It no problem better to file quash petition or in lower court file discharge petition add additional proofs like your family members are not staying with you like that of evidence or contact me or connect best advocate near by you surely you will get relaxation

Q: Harrasment case against me & file a case

My wife file a case of 498a harrasment case against me.... police has sent us to CDEW for councelling.....what are my rights because she has filed false case against me

Advocate Venkatesh Swamy answered
Wait for counselling sessions to get over is she ready to come and stay with you in counselling sessions Keel all her proofs of extramarital affairs with you as her whether she is ready for mutual consent divorce without any consideration

Q: My husband took personal loan .

My husband took personal of 8 lakhs with Bajaj Ai without my knowledge. He is jobless since 8 months we don’t have any source of income . Bajaj Ai people coming home for recovery and talking rashly .They has given loan based on his salary by seeing pay slip .. now he don’t have job They aren’t ready to wait

Advocate Venkatesh Swamy answered
Better to file perpetual injunction its useful to relaxation from recovery agents It's better to file the perpetual injunction and it is useful to relaxation from recovery agents and third-party agents

Q: My wife is earning more than me. If I file a divorce will I need to pa

My wife is earning more than me. If I file a divorce will I need to pay one time settlement or Alimony. Please advice.

Advocate Venkatesh Swamy answered
It depends on the situation because your wife's liabilities are more than that salary or more than you and depends on properties,kids,etc she has the right to file maintenance and she proves that expenses are more than you in case you have children Surely you paid maintenance in case both parties agreed one time settlement is better to file mutual

Q: Cheating case for dishonest inducement,not refunding my mother's gold

How can I file a complaint on a women who took my mother's gold jewellery for a loan without any interest asked for 10 days for her friend and we don't know who her friend is, further she is saying go and ask my friend not her. didn't know where she is staying, finally caught her rented address but she isn't refunding back and further saying if u want to complaint do it I will please them to extend mom is worrying

Advocate Venkatesh Swamy answered
you can issue legal notice or file a police complaint against her and maintain original bills of the jewellery in case the bills are not with you at present you better visit that shop and request for bills it can be helped with you and find your mother's picture where your mom is wearing all those jewellery

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Venkatesh Swamy

Can Advocate Venkatesh Swamy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Venkatesh Swamy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy?

When you meet with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Venkatesh Swamy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Venkatesh Swamy?

The cost of hiring Advocate Venkatesh Swamy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.